* Thank you so very much for looking after Merlot for us. It mean't that we were able to travel from Kent to Southampton, going onto our friend's boat, with the knowledge that Merlot was safe and enjoying himself in your very capable professional hands!
Yve & John
* Just wanted to say a big thank you for looking after our little girls. We got home last night and they both happy and content.
Thank you again!
* Thanks for stepping in at the last minute and taking care of Boris.
We did not think he would like being in a cattery and felt it better than someone was seeing him every day.
* Alison has been walking Purdey our Vizsla once or twice a week for a couple of months now.
On most occasions Purdey goes to the new forest with the other dogs for her walks. Alison and her team have a great time. As in the evenings Purdey is very tired!
Alison is very accommodating and often takes Purdey for walks at short notice and always leaves a note to let me know where they went and what Purdey got up to.
I would have not hesitation recommonding their services.
* I am very impressed with the service Alison and her team provide. They take my dog, Robbie out twice a week and he always thoroughly enjoys his walks. I have found everyone reliable and trustworthy. Robbie has also been to stay with Alison and i was very happy with the high standard of care he received. I would highly recommend Animals2Go.
* To Animals2Go and future clients
I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your extremely hard work with my daschound, Molly.
Molly is 4 years old this December 2010. Up until meeting Alison this year Molly was completely out of control, she was a nightmare when we went out for a walk, barking and growling at other dogs and on some occasions fighting. She would rarely let people near us because she was so over protective and when she did it was a awful, she was so grumpy all the time.
So after months of despair and not getting any better at all if any thing she was getting worse. So i phoned Animals2Go to talk to Alison and explained all of are ups and downs, behaviour and therapists etc. Alison said don't worry i will come over and do an assessment and have a chat with you.
Alison came over and we had a good chat about Molly. Alison was very ressuring and said i will take Molly on and we will see what we can come up with. Reluctantly i said ok but i don't hold much hope. We agreed a plan of action and stuck to it. I did not take Molly out on my own. Alison came along to teach us both where i been going wrong.
Alison took Molly out on her walks to socialize her with other dogs. Weeks went by and i could see an approvement in Molly.
We are now in October 2010 and still Molly's improvement is a miracle. Animals2Go has completely turned are lives around for the best.
I would like to say to Animals2Go and of course to Alison. Thank you, thank you so much for all those talks and those words of wisdom, but most of all to Alison's devotion and compassion to Molly, long may it continue!
* Thank you so much for cat sitting Ninja and Bruce so well, they are looking so happy and healthy. I can't thank you enough.
It was a fantastic service you gave us and we will certainly be calling on your service again!
Many thanks again!
Carlie and Dave
* Alison and Animals2Go team have been looking after Eddie since he has been a baby.
They all provide a wonderful friendly, professional service and are always happy to help.
Eddie had to have surgery on his leg last year and needed alot of attention and rest. Alison was a life saver for us and Eddie as Alison was happy to do the physio on Eddie's leg and look after him as her own.
I would recommend Animals2Go team whole heartedly!